One Recruitment are currently recruiting for a time served, multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electric bias to join our long standing Client in Coatbridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent workforce where you can further develop your career. Working as part of a fantastic team in a fast moving environment. Must be flexible in terms of shifts.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Monitoring engineering supplies
- Identifying where improvements can be made to the line and other areas of the business.
- Carrying out regular change overs on machines.
- Supporting and delivering projects to upgrade and install new equipment and services
The successful candidate will possess;
- Minimum HNC in a Maintenance discipline
- Experience in maintaining and repairing production machinery.
- Flexible and hardworking attitude.
- Experience in fault finding techniques and continuous improvement.
One recruitment are operating as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
One recruitment is one of Scotland’s leading independent and growing recruitment businesses and celebrated our 10th year anniversary in 2016. Our company has been built on over 50 years recruitment expertise and we provide an ethical and professional service at all times, offering all our clients a full service 360 recruitment solution. We believe in working in true partnership with both our clients and candidates and believe in traditional recruitment values, ensuring an outstanding candidate and client experience is achieved at all times.