We are looking for Manufacturing Operatives to join our client based Dover.
Whilst experience would be preferred, we are looking to hear from people who are prepared to work on a week to week basis, are used to working in a fast paced, pressurised production line environment and who are keen to learn new skills.
• Please note that you must be able to work from 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
• Achieve daily planned output
• Check quality of work by doing in line process quality checks and with the use of flash cards
• Maintain clean and tidy area throughout shift
• Understand and adhere to Company procedures
• Correct use of the Company systems to facilitate appropriate processes when required
• Actively look at ways to make improvements within the production area
• Keep areas free from contamination
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Produce good quality box manufacture at all times
• Communicate well with Team and Team Leader
• Carry out any duties as requested by their Team Leader
• Undertake any training required, suited to ability
If you are interested in this role, please contact Donna on 01304 696101 or email your CV to email@example.com.